Halloween costume trade / buy / sale thread.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have a vintage jacket, probably a size adult small. I have not washed it, because, well, it is vintage. Could use a dry cleaning.

IMG_0782.jpg

jnamommy

I am looking for a Minnie and Mickey constume.

Mickey size 3 or 4 T.

Minnie size 6/9 months or 12 months.

I am in AZ, but will pay shipping if anyone has ones to sell.

thanks!

I have this Gap monkey outfit. 24m. Super cute.

DSCF2241.jpg

Also I have a brand new YuGiOh costume with a glove I am asking $25 shipped. Boys 8-10.

And I have a blue Dinosaur 2T costume.

I am looking for a 3-6m costume for River. and some 3-4t dress up stuff for Seth. OR some cloth diapers. LOL.
how much for the monkey!!!???!!! :thumbsup:

Heamae

i am looking for a 4T wolf. we went to a conference a few weeks ago and my son wore this crazy wolf costume all weekend lol

i have a Robin Hood costume and an ON Frog (i think size 12 months..i would have to look).

Can I see pics of the Robin Hood??

Im looking for a Wendy Costume 5/6, Peter Pan 12 mo and Tinker Bell 4t

Not sure what I have but I will look around and be back...

mum2two

I have this darling Black Cat Costume, this is the stock picture it is sooo cute on.

Mine is a size Small- girls 4-6 runs true to size. The fabric is lightweight. Includes headband with ears, the tail is attached. The wig IS NOT a part of the costume, we sprayed DD's hair black. Costume is in EUC.

http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/...e_code=hal&screen=PROD&product_code=rub882228

Search STOLA Kitty for more info.

12.00 plus shipping.

COSTUME NO LONGER AVAILABLE>>>>

Last edited:

mum2two

I've got a UPS guy costume. EUC includes hat, shirt, and pants. 2-4 Toddler $10ppd

Is it this one??? How does the sizing run?? Thanks!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Toddler-UPS-Halloween-Costume-Size/dp/B000VBAMEW"]Amazon.com: Toddler UPS Man Halloween Costume (Size:2-4T): Apparel[/ame]

monsterling

I have a Bumble Bee Custome for sell. It's 1T/12months. It comes with the wing that your LO can wear on. Very cute. Please PM me if you are interested.

e8d04f2b.jpg

Ducky5306

2/3T blue/green doctor "scubs"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mamaduck/2981772831/ (Here is him last halloween he was 2.5 and is 50% for height and weight, it was alittle big on him)

IMG_0635.jpg

slight staining marks that would prob wash out if soaked I just never cared enough to do that for a dress-up outfit! I made this so its not "perfect" and there is about 1 inch of seam that needs to be resewn (in the bum area) the thread just broke there (it could be sewn by hand if needed and i *could* do it if needed)

I was thinking $7 plus shipping? (or best offer)

:love:

lovemyfamily

I have a size 4-6 policeman costume. I will share a pic later. $10 plus cheap shipping. Worn 1 time. Comes with shirt, pants, hat, badge, club (night stick), belt and handcuffs. Bought at Target. My son was 3 when he wore it. Pants were a little long.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm still looking for Pooh Bear size 24 mos.-2T-ish, Tigger size 4T-ish, Eeyore size 5T-ish. The person who said she had them has not PMed me back. If you have any of these and are willing to sell, please PM me!

4boysmom

I'm still looking for Pooh Bear size 24 mos.-2T-ish, Tigger size 4T-ish, Eeyore size 5T-ish. The person who said she had them has not PMed me back. If you have any of these and are willing to sell, please PM me!

I did pm you back, maybe it was eaten?
sizes are:
12-24 mo
2-4yrs
and 3-4t
sizing is pretty generous. I know my larger than average at the time 5yo wore the eeyore. Maybe $35 for all.. not sure what is fair. Tigger probably needs to be hand stitched at the neck. For some reason dh thought the neck hole needed to be bigger when all it needed was a different way to put on over their heads.

pming you also but just in case we have technical issues irt the PM boxes...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC