Halloween costume trade / buy / sale thread.

mum2two

I am ISO an Anikin Skywalker costume for a 7 year old
a Darth Vadar costume for a 5 year old
and a Size XXS Woody costume from Toy Story (Might be able to talk Coop in to being Buzz if I can find one of those too)

I've got a XXS Woody costume, it's got the jeans, the yellow/red shirt with mother of pearl buttons, cowmoo vest with Sheriff badge and red kerchief....DS wore it last year when he was a 2t...he didn't wear the jeans just his own. I also have a pair of black cowboy boots, size 8 I think....it's the Disney costume that is all in pieces, not the onepiece jumpsuit. Looking at the picture I see we rolled up the sleeves a bit, the costume is in perfect condition. DS is sitting on grandpa's lap watching a hockey game after a night of trick or treating.

If I can I'll dig up a picture. I was just about to list on ebay.

Beth

Last edited:
ADS

CarseatDiva

I've got a XXS Woody costume, it's got the jeans, the yellow/red shirt with mother of pearl buttons, cowmoo vest with Sheriff badge and red kerchief....DS wore it last year when he was a 2t...he didn't wear the jeans just his own. I also have a pair of black cowboy boots, size 8 I think....Beth

How much do you want for it?
I think Ty is wearing 8 1/2 in shoes, and we actually have a Woody hat around here somewhere.. I think... Do you have the belt and gun holster too?

skipspin

I have:

A Tinkerbelle Silvermist costume in a 6. EEEUC. No accessories.

Home made Cinderella blue ball gown. Very Girly. Can include Cinderella high-heel dress up shoes.

I'd love to trade for something cute for my boys. No witches, ghosts, or goblins and the like. They would die for anything from "Cars" or something with wheels.

Oh, also a home made Micky mouse in size 5 with huge ears. The hat is too hot for Florida but SO cute.

mum2two

How much do you want for it?
I think Ty is wearing 8 1/2 in shoes, and we actually have a Woody hat around here somewhere.. I think... Do you have the belt and gun holster too?

I don't have a belt/holster, it didn't come with one.

I was thinking 12.00 plus shipping, it's pretty light so that shouldn't be too much. I have a scale so I can give an exact shipping quote if needed.

CarseatDiva

I don't have a belt/holster, it didn't come with one.

I was thinking 12.00 plus shipping, it's pretty light so that shouldn't be too much. I have a scale so I can give an exact shipping quote if needed.

I'll take it!

We are leaving for Lexington in the morning, but I will pay you asap! My zip code is 27526. I am sure the hotel will have internet access :)

cryswilkins

I don't have anything to swap, but I am ISO of an old school renaissance princess costume to fit a 4T or 5T. We looking for something warmer as we are in MI, but I can always layer, if its not really thick.

ks1978

I have a 12-18 month Little Red Riding Hood with size 3 black shoes
picture.php

And an Optimus Prime with mask, my son wore it when he was 5, but he is a big kid, so it would probably fit an average 6-7 year old.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have a 0-3 month chili pepper. It is a sack, says hot stuff on the front. Hat needs a new snap.

Shanora

too cute!!

I don't have any ISOs however I have a 0-3/6 (I think I'll double check) month Little Devil costume. Its WARM though. Good for some place that gets cold for winter.

mykidsmylife

I have this Gap monkey outfit. 24m. Super cute.

DSCF2241.jpg

Also I have a brand new YuGiOh costume with a glove I am asking $25 shipped. Boys 8-10.

And I have a blue Dinosaur 2T costume.

I am looking for a 3-6m costume for River. and some 3-4t dress up stuff for Seth. OR some cloth diapers. LOL.

aisraeltax

i am looking for a 4T wolf. we went to a conference a few weeks ago and my son wore this crazy wolf costume all weekend lol

i have a Robin Hood costume and an ON Frog (i think size 12 months..i would have to look).

aisraeltax

i am looking for a 4T wolf. we went to a conference a few weeks ago and my son wore this crazy wolf costume all weekend lol

i have a Captain Hook costume (i think its a 4-6...Disney) and an ON Frog (i think size 12 months..i would have to look).

if anyone is interested, i can get pix...just have to pull it out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC