Halloween costume trade / buy / sale thread.

ADS

2BunniesMommy

I have this 0-3 mo size bunny. It is pretty big though. I bought it last year for DD, but she was born Oct 13 and this would have fit at least 2 of her in it. Had no idea it was so big. I put it in the pack n play for pictures to try to show the size and I would say it is closer to 3-6 mo size.

Very warm and cuddly, no good for a car seat, but would be great to pop on over something else and cruise in a stroller. Has on zipper down each leg all the way from neck to ankle. Footed and has fold over hands. It still has the tags on it, I didn't event try it on DD, cause it was soooo big. It says it was originally $44 from Macy's, which is crazy. I spent less than that, but don't remember how much. I am thinking $25 shipped but am open to offers.

I am ISO cute costumes for my 3 and 1 year old girls. Libby wears size 4/5 range and Allison 18-24 mo. Will buy or trade.

14jrjwy.jpg

iycxv6.jpg

2i1cf9t.jpg

April

ISO a cheerleader costume for a size 8-10 girl.

PM me if you have one or something that would work!

MOM25BOYS

Would anyone happen to have a Blue Power Ranger costume size 7/8 or maybe a 8/10 laying around??:whistle: DS informed me last night he wanted to be a blue one instead of red. Good thing I haven't bought the red one yet.:p

skipspin

If anyone has anything "cow" in around a 12 months size for my DS2 that would be great. I have babyleggs already. (Nothing hot and fluffy. It will probably be in the 70s here!)

I'm also ISO anything that is farm related in a girls 14+ or adult small. The kids want me to dress up. DD is going to be a sheep, DS1 a tractor and DS2 a cow. DH got talked into being a farmer. DD thinks I should be a "barn" but, um, that's not sounding so hot. DH thinks I should be a mommy cow complete with udders. Nice.

Chrissy

ISO Kitty Cat costume.

DD is about 46" tall, so we could do sizes 4/5 to 7/8 or somewhere around there. Could alter a larger costume.

Might also be interested in any animal costume that could be altered to look like a cat.

jessclear

I am looking for a Dinosaur costume from the Children's Place in a 3T or 4T. Hannah saw it and wants it to be an "aligator". If you have anything like this, please let me know. I will pay for it and for the priority shipping to get it here by next week. Our stores are all out of it.

If you see one at another store, please let me know.

Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC