I have a confession

mish

I hate the cocorro. I think it is ugly:eek:. Am I the only one who feels this way? With the insert is is ok, but without it I'm just not impressed. I think the buckle is terrible looking. Do I just need to see one in person to feel the love?

ADS

TerisBoys

I think it looks a little retro. Not necessarily bad, but it's lines/solid cover remind me of the Wonda-chair.

lovinwaves

I am very excited to try it out in my sister's Scion TC coupe car (read: TINY). She has a baby due in February, and is stressing about how she is going to get a Keyfit in there (the seat she really really wants). Problem is, her boyfriend, is tall, her car is small, and this is their ONLY vehicle. I told her the cocorro might solves her problems. It's either that, or a Radian in her middle spot that fits between her two front seats.

So for someone that needs that extra room rear-facing it might not be that bad :p

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I hate it too, and the material. I need to go play with one, so I can be ready at a clinic.

mish

I am very excited to try it out in my sister's Scion TC coupe car (read: TINY). She has a baby due in February, and is stressing about how she is going to get a Keyfit in there (the seat she really really wants). Problem is, her boyfriend, is tall, her car is small, and this is their ONLY vehicle. I told her the cocorro might solves her problems. It's either that, or a Radian in her middle spot that fits between her two front seats.

So for someone that needs that extra room rear-facing it might not be that bad :p

Oh, I know it serves a purpose. I am glad it exists. I just don't like it.

Pixels

I hate most of the cover choices. I wouldn't mind a pink one for a girl, or a blue one for a boy, but what about those of us who want to pass the seat down or use it with multiple kids?

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
I need to go play with one, so I can be ready at a clinic.

Gosh, I would be shocked beyond all belief to see one come through a clinic. My typical lineup is: Graco SR, EB 3-in-1, Graco SR, AOE, Graco SR, Graco SS1!, Graco SR, Wow a Britax MA!, Graco SR..................

Even when the new seats come out and seem to be all the rage elsewhere, people here just stick with their old tried and true. Or maybe the people who are buying the new ones are just carseat-savvy enough to not feel the need for a CPST check.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
You never know though. Hey, DH told me not to sell my seats, because I do good with them.

April

I think it is ugly as sin. Really, I can't stand to look at it. I agree that it is a great seat for certain situations, I just don't like how it LOOKS.

Even if we had it in Canada, I doubt I'd ever see one at a seat check. The usual lineup is Peg, Evenflo Discovery, AOE, expired Peg, AOE, SR, SS, MA, Discovery, expired SR....:rolleyes:

Maedze

Gosh, I would be shocked beyond all belief to see one come through a clinic. My typical lineup is: Graco SR, EB 3-in-1, Graco SR, AOE, Graco SR, Graco SS1!, Graco SR, Wow a Britax MA!, Graco SR..................

Even when the new seats come out and seem to be all the rage elsewhere, people here just stick with their old tried and true. Or maybe the people who are buying the new ones are just carseat-savvy enough to not feel the need for a CPST check.

Same here, except change all those SRs out for the dreaded Evenflo infant carriers. Those damn things are EVERYWHERE.

And I happen to think the Cocorro is CUTE :p

Mom2One+One

Can someone please tell me how to pronounce the name of this seat??

I see "Co-rock-o" when i see the word. I know that's not right.

jess71903

Ambassador
Can someone please tell me how to pronounce the name of this seat??

I see "Co-rock-o" when i see the word. I know that's not right.

I have read how to say it 100 times and can do it when I see it, but I still say it like this in my head!

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
I think it's cute....except it annoys me that the way the belly pad causes the buckle stick up makes it look like it has a permanent.....ahem.....issue.

cpsaddict

I agree. I think it's ugly. It's a toss up between the True Fit and the Cocorro, though. They are both hideous.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC