Ride Safer Travel Vest Size small and large

courtfrog2

Ride Safer Travel Vest Size large-$75PPD incl Tether

This is SOLD!

Reduced to $75 shipped

How about $100 shipped for the Large vest and the dual tether. I can ship very quickly. I have the original box and I bought it new OR I'll trade for a latchable booster like the Clek no back or monterey

I haven't posted in a while, but these vests have got to go. The large has only been used a dozen times. I bought the special higher weight dual tether strap that is required for bigger kids. The dual tether costs $25 plus shipping from the company. For the large vest I'm asking $105 plus shipping since the dual tether is included. I still have the original box for the large vest.

MAKE OFFER!!!

These vests do not expire and have never been in an accident.

Thanks!

Courtney

Last edited:
ADS

courtfrog2

Small is 35-60lbs and 38-52inches

Large is 50-80lbs and 45-57inches. after 60lbs need dual tether or lap/shoulder belt or both.

Chex

Hey Courtney, it's good to see you posting again! I was thinking about you the other day, wondering where you went. :)

courtfrog2

Hubby insists on keeping the Small Vest. It's our only option for kindergarten transports after school. Fits great in school bag.

Large still available. Anyone??

courtfrog2

LOL! Didn't you buy my Indy?? Stupid me sold that one :crying:

You know you NEED a RSTV in the mix. It comes with the dual tether. That sucker was expensive I thought ($25 plus shipping) for only using the whole thing a few times. Only bought it because we had 4 kids at the time. Now only having 3 all the time and NEVER 4 ;) we just don't have a need for 2 vests in the truck.

courtfrog2

I see how you are. NOW you want your Indy back? Hey, she dresses different now....

LOL. I have a monterey on it's way. Now I just have to get rid of the vest and the regent for that matter.

The vest is pretty cool... I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. It's a killer deal with the tether though. My DH isn't too happy that I didn't end up using it very much.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC