Hi, I am new :)

Emmoney

I have regularly used this forum for info, but finally decided to register. I have 3 kids all in different Radian products in my 2009 Camry. They are all rear facing and we were thrilled to find out that our newest seat, the Radian XT, would allow our nearly 4 year old son to remain rear facing for at least another year! My daughter is 2.5 and is in her older brothers Radian65 while my youngest daughter, who is closing in on 4.5 months, is in a Radian80.

I am considering becoming a technician, if no other reason to have an opening to help people when I see their seats installed incorrectly. I figure people will listen if I say I am certified...maybe?

Anyways, here is a picture of my kids in their seats (sans car) a few months ago...

6535_128084827745_536892745_2972508_4706785_n.jpg

ADS

Holly

Welcome! 2 of my kids are in Radians in my Camry too!
I wonder if they changed the car at all between 2007 and 2009. Ours is a 2007 and I cant get my radian's to RF anywhere but in the center because of how tall they are.
Did they change the space in the back at all?
I can't get much of anything to RF behind the driver, my dh is a big guy and has to have it so far back. Maybe thats why I can't do it with the Radians.
I can't do it with my FPSVD either though, it barely fits reclined enough for my 6 month old behind the passenger. Hmm, thats weird.
Anyway, glad to have you here!

Emmoney

Welcome! 2 of my kids are in Radians in my Camry too!
I wonder if they changed the car at all between 2007 and 2009. Ours is a 2007 and I cant get my radian's to RF anywhere but in the center because of how tall they are.
Did they change the space in the back at all?
I can't get much of anything to RF behind the driver, my dh is a big guy and has to have it so far back. Maybe thats why I can't do it with the Radians.
I can't do it with my FPSVD either though, it barely fits reclined enough for my 6 month old behind the passenger. Hmm, thats weird.
Anyway, glad to have you here!

I know the Camry was spruced up recently, but I am not sure what year it happened..I think '08. My legs are definitely squished and my DH is only 5'9" or so.

(ok I looked it up and they did a major redesign in 2007, but the length is basically the same...so IDK. I don't know why we can get ours in but you can't?? Our front seats are pretty far forward...)

:shrug-shoulders:

Anyways, they may have added leg room.

Emmoney

I probably know you from cafe mom too lol but I am not sure!

Same screen name with a dragon in my siggie but I don't post in the car seat safety group very often.

I've known Crystal for about 2 years now on CM... :) I think we must have 'met' in a breastfeeding group or something, IDK.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC