We have talking about this before, right? SeatSnug

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
All started with a craigslist ad:

Brand New Kids Top of The Line Car Seat For Sale $34

top of line car seat for your baby . Be able to hit the road with your child and have piece of mind you need that your child is safe in the back seat. I won this at a grand opening but since I already have it I am selling this one , which is the exact model . This is a terrific safety invention as it prevents any movement and bouncing around.

Silly me, I have to know, what Top of the Line Car Seat are they talking about?

I get this email:

Sorry but the car seat I won was taken shortly after I posted the ad. I'm not surprised, it's the new Seat Snug model and works better than the other ones I had used before for my 3 kids. I've had so many people email me wondering where they can get it i'm just passing the link along so you can decide for yourself if it's what you are looking for. Here is the discount link where I bought mine for half of what they normally cost if you're still interested in getting one.

https://www.seatsnug.com/purchase/imm&subid=35283

Niiice.

ADS

Maedze

That's a scam being posted on Craigslists across the country. A few c-s.org members have mentioned it.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
LOL! I'd love to know what you said! I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago... for the exact same reason! :whistle:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
So not a car seat at all, but an after market product that has not been tested, and should not be used! Thanks! I have not seen this one before!
:whistle:

firemomof3

I posted this same question a few days ago. I also sent back an email saying that the link was very scary. Its so scary isn't it? :mad:

ZanesMom

I came across the same ad today in almost every option for TN. So I not only flagged every ad for Spam, but I also notifitied Craigeslist via e-mail under the help section.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC