Covers, covers, covers !!!!

MissAllyLou

Pics in post #16!! MORE COVERS ADDED!!!!

I have covers come out my ears. I'd like to pass some of them off to more loving homes ;), as my garage can be pretty lonely.

I have a Meghan BLVD cover, VGUC, has some dinginess from being used RFing, Missing belly pad at the moment, all other pieces are present, old style headwings, Needs a bath. $40+shipping? OBO.

I have an older style Onyx MA cover, elastic is still good but has some small staining in the seat portion, $10+shipping OBO. Sold

I have an old style, EUC Onyx BLVD cover complete with belly pad, comfort pads, and infant insert. I paid $60+shipping this winter, only used it for a month. Make me an offer. SOLD

Decathalon cover, GUC, Odyssey pattern, Make me an offer. All pads/pieces are included minus the belly pad, which I can't find at the moment, shoulder pads are a little worn and the padding has flattened out. SOLD

Mossy Oak MA cover, practically brand new, used for less than a month in the middle of winter (FFing!), make me an offer!SOLD!

Platinum MA cover, VGUC, small patch of 'fuzz' on one piece of the black on the sides, older style with velcro closures, make me an offer

Shannon BLVD cover, EUC, used for about 2 weeks, sewn pads, $40+shipping ?

I might have a no-back Turbo FS too, in the purple and pink "Kelsey" pattern. Let me know if there's any interest :).

Also have a black and gray Turbo Booster cover, it's in back-up condition, $10+shipping OBO.SOLD

Pics coming tonight!

Last edited:
ADS

MissAllyLou

I should add, it only comes with the belly pad, the comfort pads are LONG gone, but it originally came with plain black comfort pads. The belly pad (which I might not have a pic of) is the same checkered pattern.

NannyMom

I should add, it only comes with the belly pad, the comfort pads are LONG gone, but it originally came with plain black comfort pads. The belly pad (which I might not have a pic of) is the same checkered pattern.

Is it the same one you'd posted awhile ago? The 'checkered pattern' makes me think it's Racer ;)

ETA- And now the pics you added, it is racer :) Very very similar to Onyx.

MissAllyLou

100_0075.jpg

100_0077.jpg

100_0078.jpg

100_0079.jpg

100_0080.jpg

100_0081.jpg

100_0082.jpg

100_0083.jpg

100_0084.jpg

100_0085.jpg

100_0086.jpg

100_0087.jpg

100_0088.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC