Finding Car-Seat.Org Forums Ugly?

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
If you don't like the default appearance of our forums, you may now change the style from a number of different options. You can change the skin in your User CP control panel options area or from the Quick Chooser drop down menu in the bottom bar. Please keep in mind that the new options may be missing some icons and images and may also have other minor format bugs. I will update these as I have time, but feel free to mention any errors by replying to this thread.

For best results, you may always switch back to the "Car-Seat.Org Child Passenger Safety Forums vBulletin 3 Style"

Enjoy!

For other recent changes, please read:

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=8936

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Neat feature. Citron is... bright. Yeah. Bright is the word I was looking for. *blinks* :cool:

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I'm going to leave the options up for now. I won't be able to fix any bugs for a day or two, but please report missing icons and such if you find them. Admins and moderators will probably have more than other users. Unfortunately, I may not be able to find matching icons or buttons to fix missing ones, but I can probably move over the standard ones even though the color will vary.

skipspin

I just can't do it. They are pretty, but it just doesn't look like car-seat.org in any color other than the default aqua blue. I guess I'm ruiened forever! Now, if you had a background with car seats or something on it I may not be able to resist. LOL.

Thanks for the options.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Thanks for the options!!! I like the powder blue and the other light blue options.

I tried a few of the others. They are cool, but just not for me.

Thanks for the options!!!

Jeanum

Staff member
Another aqua and blue fan here. Thanks for the new options. I'm seeing spots from trying citron and need to find my sunglasses. :cool:

lovinwaves

Now I can disguise my car-seat.org surfing. DH can always immediately tell I am on the forum because of the Teal Green Color. He will say "Honey I see you are on the forum, AGAIN!", and I say "no I'm not, (LOL)". He says, " Of course you are because I can see the green blue color emitting from your laptop". Busted....:p lol

Jeanum

Staff member
LOL, car-seat.org in stealth color mode, kind of like the "boss" setting that quickly pops up a spreadsheet on the screen when someone is surfing the web at work. ;)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I am finding this powder blue setting quite relaxing. It is like being in an ocean. Well, sort of... :)

Simplysomething

I like the powder blue---BUT it is the same one that another forum I visit uses...(which uses the same software?). So, that'll just confuse me. lol

flipper68

Senior Community Member
Nightshade is a WEED! :p The farmers spray all kinds of nasty stuff to kill it.

Now, PURPLE . . .except for Barney, it's hard to do wrong there.

nisi

Senior Community Member
Thank you! Thank you! (sorry, but I've never liked that green background)

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I really like the black. The dark colors and high contrast between background and text is very easy on my eyes, and since I spend many, many hours a day in front of a computer screen, that's important.

One thing I noticed on the black scheme though -- the text in the search bar at the bottom is nearly-white on white, making it hard to read.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC