Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Moderator - CPST Instructor snowbird25ca's Avatar

Britax prices back down?

So I didn't think to check the Frontier, but the Marathon, BLVD, BLVD CS and Advocate prices have all dropped - Marathon back to $299, and even the Advocate is down to $399. I had noticed the lower prices at another store on Thurs, but thought they were just trying to be a little more competitive or something....

So anyone else notice this? I'm thinking maybe Britax listened to all the complaints that the price increase wasn't justified and decided to lower prices back to what they were? (Not that I'm complaining, I was just surprised.)
    Trudy - Canadian CPSAC certified CRST Instructor-Trainer and mommy to:
    Janeen - 17 yrs and learning to drive!
    Jillian - 11 yrs, 80'ish lbs, 5-stepping in each car. :O
    Jonas - 8yrs, 65lbs, Riding in an Oobr in each car.
    Both safely riding in either a 2007 Outlook or a 2015 Subaru Legacy depending on the day.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax prices back down?

I think you are right. I was in our local baby store and noticed a big sign saying new Britax prices and the MA was back down to $299. As is the price on the TRU website. My friend unfortunately purchased hers a month ago and payed the $329. I guess they realized they were pricing themselves out of convertible market!

Not yet at the boutique I was at yesterday, but later at TRU I noticed the Advocate was down to $399.
    dd1 - 8y6m, hbb PWSGL
    dd2 - 7y3m, hbb PWSGL
    dd3 - 4y3m, ff advocate/frontier xt

Unless it's because the CDN $ is strong again?
    Canadian CRST & Mommy to:
    DD - 19 Months & 22 lb RF - Radian Premier & True Fit
    DS - 4.5 Years & ~48lb FF - Frontier XT x 2