HELP! Putting PW Cover Back On

MonsterMom6

So I washed the cover and I'm trying to put it back on the seat. BUT We can't bet the straps that go under the base and criss cross to attach at the rear of the base. DH is convinced that what I think are strap hooks are really stops for the recline. Yet there are no other strap hooks available to hook the elastic to. Can someone point me to the right place to hook those suckers??? Any tips on gettign them to attach???

I can't believe so many of you change covers just for fun. This is driving me crazy.

DOM is 4/2006 if that helps.

Thanks for your help!!!!

ADS

MonsterMom6

OK, got it figured out. It's the hooks that are attached to other straps the needed to be pulled through. Sorry to bother.

munchkin

I am glad you got it figured out. I took one look at all those elastic pieces and took pictures of where they belonged before taking the cover off. I knew I would never figure out how they all went :rolleyes:.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC