Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

Narrowest booster? and booster expiry question (Monterey?)

I need a booster to use temporarily for my 7 year old nephew. I have limited room, so I would like to find the narrowest booster possible. I also don't want to spend a bunch if I can help it. Out of the graco turbo booster, evenflo big kid, and SK monterey, which one is the narrowest? Or is there an even narrower seat? It will more than likely be beside a Frontier in a 3 across situation, if that makes a difference as to which one might fit.

Also, how long to boosters have before they expire? If I am buying this seat now, I would like to keep it for my DS to use eventually (he is almost 5). Specifically the Montereys that are on sale right now at TJs - they are already a year old, would I be losing a lot of its life?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member mommaon112903's Avatar

Re: Narrowest booster? and booster expiry question (Monterey?)

Monterey's have a six year life span, and they are certainly not a slim seat.

The Turbo's are most likely the slimmest most in-expensive seat on the market. Just remeber to put the screws in the arm rest
    Crystal, SAHM to J age 8yrs11months/49.25"/55lbs/Blue Opal Recaro ProBoosterand Orange OSPKWY