Narrowest booster? and booster expiry question (Monterey?)

Kristy00

I need a booster to use temporarily for my 7 year old nephew. I have limited room, so I would like to find the narrowest booster possible. I also don't want to spend a bunch if I can help it. Out of the graco turbo booster, evenflo big kid, and SK monterey, which one is the narrowest? Or is there an even narrower seat? It will more than likely be beside a Frontier in a 3 across situation, if that makes a difference as to which one might fit.

Also, how long to boosters have before they expire? If I am buying this seat now, I would like to keep it for my DS to use eventually (he is almost 5). Specifically the Montereys that are on sale right now at TJs - they are already a year old, would I be losing a lot of its life?

ADS

mommaon112903

Monterey's have a six year life span, and they are certainly not a slim seat.

The Turbo's are most likely the slimmest most in-expensive seat on the market. Just remeber to put the screws in the arm rest :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC