Question TFP - Manufacture Date?

Candurin

Hi! I've been reading posts on the site for almost a year and just signed up. I've got a quick question:

We just purchased the TFP from csnbaby after numerous recommendations here (we got it for $185 :D)...

Well, it arrived a few days ago with a manufactured date of 2/23/2009. Should we be concerned that we received the seat with 6 months already used up? The seats just became available ~2 months ago!

Should we request a new seat or just leave well enough alone?

Thank you all for the wealth of knowledge and information. We plan on keeping our DS ERF for as long as possible!

ADS

Spam

I would be fine with that DOM. They have a 7 year life span.. How'd you get it so cheap?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Mine's 2/24/09. I got mine for $216 and thought it was a great deal. Good for you!!!

My baby will be 6.5 when it expires. That's fine by me.

Wendy

Candurin

Two weeks ago (maybe a week and a half) you could use Bing Cashback on csnbaby. When I clicked on csnbaby from bing, csnbaby had the seat for $220.99. Then I used the 5% off and got it for $209.94. Finally I got $25.20 back from Bing. So the seat was $184.75 :cool:

Thanks for the responses on the mfg. date! I'm sure we'll have more ?'s when we install it this week.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC