E-Z-On Modified Push Button Vest - available

jrabbit

This is a very unique product, and I want to give it to someone or
an organization who is truly in need of it:

It is called an "E-Z-On Modified Push Button Vest" Model #101M2 -
designed to harness a child 5-12 years old 20-100 pounds who needs to
lie down in the vehicle. It has never been in a car accident and was
manufactured in 2006 (expires in 5 years: 2011). www.ezonpro.com

I live in Houston. We can arrange pick-up of it, or I can mail it if you will pay for shipping.

--janis

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Close to this:

IMG_0603.jpg

Don't have one, but got to play once.

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
I have a situation that needs one, but no special needs trained tech in the area to help with getting it fitted and installed. And the hospital is discharging the patient TODAY 3+ hours from me.

jrabbit

I acquired the harness from the original owner (long story). I actually know nothing about it or how to operate it. It does have instructions, but if I were using it, I'd feel more comfortable finding a tech to help with it.

--janis

skaterbabs

Thanks anyway, I need the regular EZ on. I didn't realize this was for the horizontal model. :) Hope you find a home for it!

V

vivian

Hello! Do you still have the EZ On available? I have a toddler with Spinal Muscular Atrophy that must be transported laying flat, and need to find a way to get this. Here is her website: http://www.deirdremedina.com. We are currently in New Jersey, originally from Puerto Rico. Just today we got the final fitting for wheelchair and stander, but without the EZ on we cannot transport her without using an ambulance. Since we are not working (she needs 24/7 care) we can't actually get a new EZ on. I found this and wondered if it is still not taken. :) Let me know. Thanks!

B

Beth in Ca

My name is Beth and we could use this vest. My son is special needs and can't sit up in the car. We have to transport him to doctor's appointments. How can I send you payment for shipping? A post office flat rate box is $4.80 for a small, about $10.00 for a medium. You probably would need a medium sized box.

U

Unregistered

This is a very unique product, and I want to give it to someone or
an organization who is truly in need of it:

It is called an "E-Z-On Modified Push Button Vest" Model #101M2 -
designed to harness a child 5-12 years old 20-100 pounds who needs to
lie down in the vehicle. It has never been in a car accident and was
manufactured in 2006 (expires in 5 years: 2011). www.ezonpro.com

I live in Houston. We can arrange pick-up of it, or I can mail it if you will pay for shipping.

--janis

Janis
I am in need of this vest for my 10 year old who is to big for a carseat and has cP I am will ing to pay you for it if you still have. I live in north houston also. Please let me know asap rashidrabrager@hotmail.com

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC