Getting A Free Parkway Slide Guard!

dhardawa

I know you all will understand! I'm so excited. I'm a member of Amazon Vine where monthly I can choose two products from a list to try and review. The good (i.e. non-book) items go FAST. So, today I got my monthly newsletter with the new products to choose from and the Parkway Slide Guard was one of them. I logged in as fast as I could and got the last one! I can't wait to see it and get a chance to try it out. Plus, who better to review a booster than a tech with a booster age child?

ADS

dhardawa

Thats awesome! Do you get to keep it when you are done?

Yes, I get to keep all the Vine products. The best thing I had ever gotten before this was an Avent baby monitor. There are also a lot of food items. I'm normally just happy to get something other than books. Books are too much trouble because I have to read them and then review. I did get the new Bounce thing that sticks to the inside of the dryer to try. For the record, I love it!

Splash

Since it's for an Amazon review, I'm assuming you're using it for Max, right? They won't post your review if you use it correctly, it's one of their by-laws.

dhardawa

Since it's for an Amazon review, I'm assuming you're using it for Max, right? They won't post your review if you use it correctly, it's one of their by-laws.

Why yes, absolutely. I'm sure he'll be much safer in that than in his rear facing Boulevard even though he is 10 lbs under the minimum weight! Sadly, there are kids in his daycare class who are his age and size who are in boosters. It makes me want to puke.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC