In Search Of 6 month boys columbia fleece

ADS

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Let me try the one on Reiss that I bought earlier this summer...nope, sorry can't get rid of it, it'll be just right. :(

82009a.jpg

melniemi

Is that a 6 month? How old and long is he? Maybe I won't need one that big?? I don't know!

I got one for B when she was 8ish months in a 6 month. It wasn't a 0-6 or 6-12, just 6 months. But she was super petite and fit in it until 14 months.

mykidsmylife

I took a pic of River in the 0-6m so you could see. She is about 25" long and 3.5m old. She is wearinf 3-6m sleepers. She has MAYBE an inch left w/o the hands and feet folded over.
P1010026-1.jpg

P1010028-1.jpg

melniemi

Thanks for the pic. It would probably work for a couple months. I wish I knew who's growth pattern he will follow:p A friend gave me a 3-6 fleece snowsuit (can't remember what brand) for a baby gift, so I really just need one that's a size bigger to take me through the rest of the winter.

mykidsmylife

Yeah I had a bigger one but I cant track it down. I doubt a 0-6m would work.
Have you tried Ebay? I got Seths 18m Dinosaur Columbia one brand new with tags for $9.50 shipped.

Good Luck.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Is that a 6 month? How old and long is he? Maybe I won't need one that big?? I don't know!

I got one for B when she was 8ish months in a 6 month. It wasn't a 0-6 or 6-12, just 6 months. But she was super petite and fit in it until 14 months.

That one is a 6-12m...right now he's almost 9 months...he was 26" at his 6 month appt, and he's down for a nap right now otherwise I'd measure him for ya. If I was to guess though I'd say he's just shy of 27" now as he has had a growth spurt since then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC