For Sale Covers: SS1 Deco, Meghan Blvd.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have two covers for sale.

First, a Deco SS1 cover. It was washed once (according to instructions) and used for six weeks. Excellent used condition. Includes head support and canopy fabric (but not canopy supports). $50 shipped. SOLD!

Second, a Meghan Boulevard cover (old style). This was washed once (according to instructions) and was used for one or two brief trips. (I decided I didn't like pink and got a new cover.)

Includes the infant insert, belly pad, and harness covers. Excellent, barely-used-at-all condition. $50 shipped. or make an offer!

I'll also entertain trades for wool longies or shorties, or baby girl stuff.

Last edited:
ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Here's a photo of DD coming home from the hospital:

IMGP2559.jpg

Here's a stock photo, too.

I :love: the pattern, but we decided to use the Coccoro full-time when DD was six weeks old.

I can take a photo of the cover without a kid in it if you want.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Mmmm...I think the middle is kinda fuzzy/slick. Not sure--I'll check in a few.

Other than wool soakers, there's not a WHOLE lot I need. (Ok, there's nothing I NEED, but you know...) DD is wearing regular prefolds and medium covers. I could use some more prefolds, I guess. Maybe some cute covers. I dunno. What kind of stuff do you have?

Calideedle

Is it like the French Roast middle or the Legacy? (if you know what those feel like, lol.)

DS2 cannot take the slick type material, it makes him too hot & sweaty.

We only have pocket type diapers over here :( nothing you need. I may be able to swing it anyway if the middle is the right material.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I don't know what those feel like :( Maybe someone else who knows can chime in. In the meantime I'll go feel it and try to describe it. It's definitely not slick like nylon...but it's sort of suedey, if I remember correctly.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Ok, I just went and groped it. :p

I'm not sure "cottony" is the word I'd use, but it's definitely not slick, IMO. It's soft and, like I said, kind of suede-ish, but more of a grippy suede than a slippery suede.

LOL, that probably doesn't help much, huh?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I understand. I'll try to take an upload a photo tonight. Hopefully you'll be able to tell more from that, though I'm not sure. Maybe I'll PM one of the people who works at BRU--they might know.

munchkin

It is not the bad cover! Kinda of like the Ashley Floral Marathon, but not quite as plush. More like a brush cotton feel. Very comfy!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I can't tell for sure from the photos, but I would say it's like the second one. The first one looks kind of like nylon or some other "hard" fabric? The Deco doesn't have that.

We're headed out to dinner, but I'll take a photo when I get back. (Or you could take Munchkin's word for it!) I also PMed jools to see if she could weigh in.

ETA: You're not being a PITA! I want to get it figured out for you :)

Maggie

Diana, I had an ionic cover (black outside, silver middle) that was slick and waaaay hot. Made DD sweat in the winter.

I also had a Deco. It's not the same fabric at all. It's almost like a suede type fabric. Much better than the slick ones.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Thanks for posting the info and photos, guys.

Here's one more. I remembered that I had an earlier photo, so I cropped it in case this helps more:

IMGP2678_2.jpg

Calideedle

It is so perfect for Aden :love:

If you still have it Sunday I will snatch it up! I have a payment coming through then! (though I have a feeling it will be long gone, it is way too cute)

Calideedle

Diana, I had an ionic cover (black outside, silver middle) that was slick and waaaay hot. Made DD sweat in the winter.

That is how Aden would be! He would seriously be soaked with sweat and trust me I LOVE my AC (the kids usually say they are too cold)! It was awful.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Just another vote for the suede-y microfiber feel. It's really nice, much nicer than the hard nylon Bombay or even the furry black surrounded by canvas Lemongrass that BRU sells now.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Calideedle, I'll hold it for you until then, and I'll take backup offers in the meantime.

jools, thanks for chiming in!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC