Almost NIB Radian XT Rio

kidzndogz

I bought this and anxiously awaited it's arrival so I could keep Dean RFing.

It is with great bummed-outness (yes that is a word now) that I am accepting the fact it's just not going to work for me. It's too reclined for me and I take seats in and out too often for it to be even close to convenient.

I still have all the packaging, the box, EVERYTHING. Dean rode in it twice. That's it. No boogers, poop, drool...nothin'. I've had it for maybe 3 weeks.

I'll post pictures and the DOM later (it's only a few months old, I know that off the top of my head, maybe May of 2009?). Right now I'm just checking interest. Still trying to figure out an asking price too.

ADS

kidzndogz

Okay, here are pictures. Sorry if they're huge. Photobucket and I are having a love-hate relationship right now....mostly involving hate.

The DOM is 4/2009. Not sure what shipping is going to be, but it's HEAVY. I still have the original box. I think around $20-$25. I also am searching for the registration card you send back to Sunshine Kids. I set it aside because I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the seat, and now I can't find it.

I really don't know what to ask...I'd like to come out with at least $200 back in my pocket after what I spent on it a few weeks ago.
DSCF4141.jpg

uh, ignore me. I made the Mister take a picture before the light bulb went off in my head that I could lean it against a wall.
DSCF4142.jpg

ETA: here's a better one.
DSCF4140.jpg

ETA AGAIN!!: the sticker above the rear facing belt path is all mangled. They don't seem to stay on too well. That's the only sticker issues this one has though. DOM one is just fine, along with all the others.
DSCF4143.jpg

MySillyKids

You'd all be blessed to have this seat. i've touched it. I've held it. I've put it in my van.

Oh, its Radian, and its in GREAT shape. Woo Hoo!! Some one should buy this. :whistle:

kidzndogz

Mama....If you want to sell locally, I might be interested, I am in Gilbert and work in Glendale...where in PHX are you?

OMG locally would be amazing. I think I remember you saying you worked near me. I'm off the I-17 and Thunderbird. Don't mind bringing it to you either...I promise I'm not creepy. :p

kidzndogz

It's pending a local sale right now....but if she changes her mind I'll let you guys know! Shipping would be $24.47 and $36.00 respectively. :thumbsup:

Melanie

I realize I'm about 4th in line now, but I may be interested too. I'm local and near you (and not creepy either :) ) I'm also getting ready to unload a bunch of baby stuff-strollers and stuff if you're interested in a trade or partial trade.

Courtney

So, I know I'm totally new and like 5th in line, but I'm in Mesa, and I was literally going to purchase this seat tomorrow. If everyone else falls through, I can pick it up from you this weekend!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC