Swap: True fit covers, Sporty Blue for ?

AtTheSouthDam

I have a brand spanking new Sporty blue True Fit covers, all the little hang tags still attached. It has the infant insert and head pillow and shoulder pads. Never touched by a child's sticky hand! I took them off the seat first thing and wrapped them the plastic bag. (My replacement seat arrived today and my small hope they wold send the wrong color seat was crushed. :eek:)
Anyone interested in a trade of a EUC (or new) complete cover set? I like all the other covers, with the exceptions of Chocolate and Aurora. Monet is good, DD2 is still a girl :D but I like the others as well. I can add pics in soon.

ETA pics:
Truefitcover.jpg

And if you are curious, what it looks like after being washed three times now (the one I am keeping):
Truefitafter.jpg

I think it holds up really well :D

Last edited:
ADS

natalie77

I just wanted to say this is what I have and I LOVE it! Cleans up great and isn't all hot for my heater baby! IF nobody has a trade, I may be interested in buying it.

Mommy0608

If I KNEW for SURE that I'd be passing Jessica's True Fit down to Tyler I would trade because he's a sweaty kid.

I'm not sure if Jessica would like the material of the Sporty Blue though... so I can't trade.

Sorry, not helpful! I guess my point is that IF it's available in a few months when I know what's going on with my kids' seat situation, I might be interested. Of course I know it won't be available then though. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC