Sharing my Yahoo photos????

ADS

LuvBug

I can see those just fine, but if I click to see your other albums it says you have not set them to public, so I think if you link directly to one album it is ok?

becca011906

Senior Community Member
i can see the pics... i can't remember how to change setting on the older yahoo album... humm mines the newer one with a option bar at the top and i can click and drag what i want to change, ect.... but i can see thoes and click on each pic to see it bigger! :)

chelle80

Your boys are so cute! It's neat to see the three-across of the SafeSeat, Turbo and CarGo.

Thank you!! I love seeing others pics of 3 across, its neat to see all the different "puzzles"!!! So far the way i have them is working out the best but i can also move all 3 seats to all 3 positions(make sence???). It is just so much easier to have Colton on the outboard since i take him out of his car seat and "sling" him.

YOur kids are adorable!
How is the vest working out for you
?

Thank you too!!! The vest,lol, wasn't working to good at first, he would undo it and get out of it, while we were going down the road, because he couldn't see out the window. Well, one day he tried to get out of it and he pinched his finger, hurt pretty bad and bruised it, since then he has left it alone. i know it was a life-saver when i had my monte carlo, i could not put a booster seat(with 3 across) in there, so it was the vest or nothing. We do not use it as his main "seat" anymore because i have a 4 door car now.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Looks great...however...on the CarGo, you have the locking clip on the lap belt portion of the seat belt on the outboard side. It's supposed to on the other side within 1/2" of the buckle, holding both the lap/shoulder belt together.

You are lucky to have a shoulder belt in the center! Although I suppose that is standard in newer vehicles...one of the downsides to owning older vehicles I suppose!

Simplysomething

i can see the pics... i can't remember how to change setting on the older yahoo album... humm mines the newer one with a option bar at the top and i can click and drag what i want to change, ect.... but i can see thoes and click on each pic to see it bigger! :)

Depending on which yahoo address I use I have both the new and the old versions. The one where I keep my pics and my boys webpage has the newer version. The one with my main email address has the older. I have no clue WHY. lol. (The one with my email just says a new version is "coming soon" All of my albums are private too. )

The main problem with the newer version of yahoo pics--I've noticed it doesn't always work. Which is a PITA!

(I have to tell people, if the link doesn't work at first, click again...lol)

It sure is nice to see a travel vest on a real child in a real situation! I agree with the others, your kids are adorable.

(PS, if you notice, if you go to email the link to the album, it now warns you that anyone who gets the link can view the album. Which I think is good to know. lol)

I wish there was another option with the privacy settings. Grr. I can't think right now. Must get ready for stupid work. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC