OMG why did he do this...

laccaycol

Haha i went to put the myride back in my DH's truck and when i went to pick it up i found that my 2 year old had peed in both of the cup holders on it:confused: i have been workin on potty training him and well if he can make it into the cup holders and not all over the seat thats pretty good lol but its still nasty.

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
LOL!!! I'm sure cleaning it up wasn't so funny, but the fact that he took the time and effort to aim into the cup holders is hilarious!

laccaycol

LOL!!! I'm sure cleaning it up wasn't so funny, but the fact that he took the time and effort to aim into the cup holders is hilarious!

haha i know that is the only reason i am laughing about it, and the fact that its not all over the seat just the cup holders LOL only my kids would think to do this.

Mommy2Marcus

haha i know that is the only reason i am laughing about it, and the fact that its not all over the seat just the cup holders LOL only my kids would think to do this.

LOL! I have experience with similar things happening at my house. Marcus is AWFUL to find random stuff to pee in & he also almost always has pretty good aim! Sooooooo......you're not alone! However I put the MR up high on top of the washer when I left for work the evening I got it just for this reason!

monstah

I forgot to share this earlier, it's slightly related, though not nearly as hysterical.

I just dried my hair with my brand spankin new hair dryer. Why do I have a new hair dryer? This morning my DS peed on my hair dryer! I am very thankful he didn't electrocute himself. :eek::eek:

Hmmmm..... I smell a spin off. :whistle:

elle7715

Boys...:rolleyes:
This might have been as late as last summer, but either way it was long before I was actually trying to potty train DS. I had [ame="http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Infant-Toddler-Sling/dp/B000067EH7"]this[/ame] baby bathtub laying around and DS would lay in it, flop his winky to the other side, and pee. Like it was some reclining potty chair. I had to hide it in the back of a closet. He's just now peeing on the toilet. But only if he's naked.

Jonah Baby

:ROTFLMAO:

Jonah tried to pee in the hamster's cage once - innocently, of course.
Hey, the hamster gets to do it!

Maedze

When Bean the First was about 2.5, I was busy scrubbing the bathroom and he came in and announced that he had to pee, RIGHT NOW. I told him he was going to have to wait five minutes. He started to whine and I irritably told him, "oh, go pee outside!"

Yeah, never say that to a literal minded two year old.

A few seconds later I heard DH in the kitchen. "Uh? DW? What is Bean the First doing?"

Yup, he wandered into the back yard, dropped trou and peed. Hey, I told him to :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC