Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

I'm a stroller dork. Help me.

I figured you guys would know, since y'all know way more about strollers than I ever knew existed...is there a stroller that is sort of like the sit and stand, but that has TWO of the sitting platforms, and no "real" seat? Essentially, like a wagon, but one you push like a stroller, instead of pull? Or maybe like a wagon where you can convert the handle to push?

The kids both scream and fight to be on the sit/stand platform in the rear of our stroller, neither wants to ride in the front "seat". *sigh*
    And we do have a wagon,. but it is HEAVY, and hard to pull, and even if it weren't, thre is still a huge difference between pulling and pushing in terms of steering through narrow store aisles, etc. And people look at you funny in target. LOL.
    i essentially want a platform that BOTH kids can jump on and off of at will.

the only thing I've found that is close to what I want is a cargo cart..which i'm not opposed to getting, if that is what will work.

It woudl be used for mostly shopping, mall, stores, and maybe the little zoo here in town.

so...a pushable wagon cart stroller? Does that exist? Or am i about to become a bajillionaire by inventing one?

Alex, 8 Katie, 12 and Annabelle Jan 2017

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: I'm a stroller dork. Help me.

How about something like [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-J5253-Fisher-Price-Utility/dp/B000ECX1VE"]this[/ame]? I don't know anything about it or how it pushes/pulls, but it was the first thing I thought of when reading your post.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    How about something like this? I don't know anything about it or how it pushes/pulls, but it was the first thing I thought of when reading your post.
    I was thinking that too, but it doesn't push like a stroller.

I was thinking of that exact same thing... Except my friend had one and HATED it
    DS(7) 54lbs, 50" in a Parkway SG & Monterey
    DS(5.5) 50lbs, 45" mainly harnessed in a Nautilus & sometimes cruising in a Parkway SG

DD (17m) in a RF'ing Paisley BLVD & occasionally a MyRide65

lol..thats like the exact opposite of what i want..it's like they took a double stroller with seats and made it pullable like a wagon..I want something more like a wagon(flat bench) that pushes.

I found this,.......what do you think? remove the mesh bag, and the kids could sit on the platform?
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...LAID=332045491

Alex, 8 Katie, 12 and Annabelle Jan 2017