10 pounds, 12 years, in a Nautilus

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
ziggynautilus2.jpg

ADS

MustangMama

When I was reading the title I was like "WTF?". I thought maybe it was a typo.

I took a picture of my friends cats eyes this weekend and his eyes turned green like that too. Weird.

Love the picture :)

swtgi1982

The eye thing is something to do with the way the eyes are, cats are are made to look like the glow in the dark when light hits them, the camera flash does the same thing. Dunno how or why, just something I was told.

menfusse

Oh...twistie ties. I've been doing it all wrong with that rubber band that came with the seat. I thought I was supposed to use that to secure them. Wow....who'd a thunk.

What is it with cats and car seats anyway? Anytime I have a seat in the house, the cat makes a bee-line for it. In fact, my cat is responsible for the untimely demise of our Britax Decathlon. I posted about it a long time ago, but I left is sitting too close the edge of the embankment when I had it out for cleaning. She jumped in, knocked it over and down it tumbled, end over end, around 50 feet or more. The cat of course made it out of the seat before murdering it.

WhatAboutPuppy

The reason their eyes reflect is the same reason they only see black and white... they've got like a reflective screen on the back side of their eye ball. It makes the camera flash just shine back big... same reason deer eyes reflect so brightly in your headlights. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC