Peg Strollers... Convince me I will love it!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I do love mine. well, like a whole lot about it.

I like how the canopy nearly completely covers dd. It folds up well enough (just don't snap off the tabs that hold it closed :( :mad:) and fits in the back of my car with plenty of room to spare. It has a full recline. the rear footboard may be my favorite part. :love: I adore it. We sold our Chicco when ds was 2 because he never rode in it. He's a great little walker, but now that there's a stroller he thinks he needs to be in/on it. I love how he can just hop on the back and it still steers just fine.

oh, and it has a good basket and nice tray and stands when folded and all that too...

DahliaRW

A pliko p3 was the third stroller I ever purchased and by far the best. Great shocks, good sized basket, the sea is comfy, I love how the footrest pops up for smaller babies, the front tray is easy to remove, it folds up really small for saving trunk space, and it's the easiest to push and steer I've ever used. We love the platform on the back as well. This is the stroller I travel with as well, so I can fit it and suitcases in the trunk of the rental car.

Rosey

I think it is a good price. I want to say I haven't seen new ones for much under $200 shipped. It looks in good condition.

I LOVE our P3! It is full featured, and works with my SR and a child on the back.

arly1983

Oh, I bought a quattro not too long ago and hate it sooooo very much that it has only been used 3 times.

However, I just got my Pliko P3 about 3-4 weeks ago and LOVE it! I have already used it 4 times as much as the quattro that is sitting in my sunroom and I can't get anyone to take that thing for even $30.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC