Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Three Roundabouts, 2006ish DOM, trade for larger convertibles

I have a good friend with Roundabouts who needs bigger seats, her 11 month old son is too tall to rearface in them any longer. Willing to trade for larger convertibles.

No list-
    Scenera
    ComfortSport
    Tribute
    Titan

Anything else should be fair game. Final decision is up to her.
    I'm glad you're a safe driver. I'm eating cereal and applying mascara using my rear view mirror while playing bejeweled on my iPhone. And I'm driving right behind you.
    You're only as safe as the most dangerous driver on the road. Buckle accordingly.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Three Roundabouts, 2006ish DOM, trade for larger convertibles

I have a radian 80 I might be interested in trading. I'll pm you in a bit after I get the kiddos down for a nap.