So is anybody interested in a blue dot joovy doll stroller?

RubysGirl

I got a killer deal on ebay getting it together with the seat, but I think I may sell the stroller, I don't think my son will get the intended play and probably play a bit rough with it and hurt it or himself.

What do you guys think? Should I save it for the future when he may be interested in doll play (he likes carseat play, LOL) or when we have another child (hopefully a girl), gift it, or sell it to recoup most of what I paid for the two of them?

WWYD?

ADS

RubysGirl

BTW, this was a last minute compulsive sniping. LOL. I'm calling it the gift from Great Grandma (She sends a check so we can buy the perfect gift for him, which more than covers it, but I could get other things like clothes(not that he really needs more) with the difference if I sell it.)

RubysGirl

I'm not sure, what's a reasonable price? The retail is 99, but they seem to go for about 80 shipped on ebay. You can see one at www.joovy.com it's the toy caboose, or you can search "joovy doll" on ebay. this one is the baby blue one...

If you don't have the seat, you might want to try to get a double auction, because your daughter would probably enjoy the seat as much as the stroller.

Part of the reason why I'm debating selling it is that we'll probably have the seat indefinately, and I'd hate to not beable to find the matching stroller to go with it if I ever have a daughter who *must* have it. LOL

lovinwaves

Oh my thats expensive!! Super Super cute though. I think DD is a little to young right now to really appreciate it. Good luck selling it, or keeping it. Whichever? LOL :)

RubysGirl

yeah, i know it's really expensive. I think if I sell it I'll do it on ebay. I don't exactly feel right about trying to recoup what I paid for the two here since I know you guys, even if it's cheaper than they usually go for on ebay.

lovinwaves

Oh, and where'd the pictures in your sig go?

Just privacy reasons, I guess...
I had an incident happen and I am just a little paranoid about somethings. If you want the story I will PM anyone interested, but I don't like that it would become a permanent story on this forum, KWIM? The story has to do with CPS.

Last edited:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Me four, lol. I'm in a debate of sorts with DH about how much I have in my .sig file here and elsewhere, and very curious to know about your decision. Thanks.

Sorry RubysGirl for the thread jack. The Joovy stroller is so cute, but I can't find the wiggle room in the budget right now for one. DD1 may be getting a Joovy carseat from MIL for Christmas, and I can't wait to get my hands on it to play with it myself, lol.

RubysGirl

LOL, Yeah, I think I may keep it to play with my self. I'm so excited. I keep coming in here and refresshing the fedex site. It's on the truck for delivery now!

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Send me a PM too, please. I'm so paranoid about things, and when I just finally put a picture in my siggy, I noticed yours was gone!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC