In Search Of Wendy's Magic Tree House CDs

crunchierthanthou

We haven't been to Wendy's in forever and stopped at one on our roadtrip last night. I was so excited that ds got a magic tree house cd. He has really loved the ones from last year and I almost went back in the get the rest. I decided to wait until I got home only to discover the one near me has moved on to some dumb keychain thing.

We got Good Morning, Gorillas. Anyone have a spare of the others?

I'm ISO-
Hour of the Olympics
Dingoes at Dinnertime
Stage Fright on a Summer Night

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
We have an extra Olympics one. PM/email me your address and I'll get it out to you. It might take me a couple days, though.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I have a spare Dingo's!

We got all of them during our drive to/from MI...they were a GODSEND...we've listened to them a TON!

This is the 3rd year I think they've done them...I'm super bummed that I didn't keep the other ones we had from the previous years (didn't have a CD player in the Suburban and didn't forsee getting a new vehicle anytime soon then...)

crunchierthanthou

alright!

4boysmom, check your local chains asap, but you may have missed it. :( I hope they have them and you don't end up scrambling like I am. last year it ran mid-late August, which is why I didn't worry about it last night.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I came across these totally by accident, and in a coincidental way.

I had known about the Magic Treehouse series for a while, but we'd never read any (DS just turned 5 yesterday, and they didn't seem right for him until recently). Last week, I got a coupon for $2 off a kid's book at Borders, so I picked up a Magic Treehouse book for him. We started reading it, and he really liked it.

That night, we drove through Wendy's for dinner (we NEVER go there), and I was extremely surprised to get one on audiobook! How cool!

We went back a few days later to see if we could get another, but we got the same one. So our loss is Crunchy's gain. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC