News It fits! TF cover fits on the TFP!!

ZephyrBlue

My new TFP came today and I immediately pulled the cover off and tried the regular TF cover on it, and it fits!! It's tight- really tight- and I'm not altogether sure that it's going to fit after it's been washed (the regular TF cover is brand new, never used) but it fits now! I ordered the Aurora Blue and I am not impressed with the grey nylon-y material that's paired w/the plush dark blue, but I really really didn't like the brown/cranberry color.

Now we have a TFP with the nifty ARB with a pretty pretty Monet cover waiting for little girlie due next month :love:

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
Yay!! So, does it just cover the little level indicator window?

FWIW, I remember thinking my TF cover was SO tight when I first got it. I thought I was going to pull a snap off trying to get it back on.

mom2ari

This post comes at a perfect time for me, I was just going to ask if anyone had tried putting the TF cover on a TFP! We just got a second vehicle so I was thinking of getting a TFP for the primary vehicle that DD rides in, but then switching out covers so DH doesn't have to ride around with a floral print in his truck. I'm assuming then that the TFP cover would fit on the TF, maybe being a little loose, and have an open part where the level indicator is?

ZephyrBlue

mom2ari, if it doesn't break 100deg here today, i'll take the TF out of dh's van and try the TFP cover on it and report back. if it's too hot, it might take me a day or 2.

MaineRN

i am wondering what you think of the quality of the fabric, between the aurora and the monet... are they similar in softness and durability IYO? how did you get an extra cover? how much do they cost if they sell them independently? (the thought of having a hand washable cover makes me shudder)
do you own the true fit regular convertible and the premier?? what is the difference in those seats? looking on their site i cant tell. grrr

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC