I LOVE britax CS

njkj

So I just called about DS's FN, it has a ripping hug, a frayed cover and the gray part around one of the cup holders has broken somewhere in the last few months :confused:

Well they are sending us a whole new seat :thumbsup: in Sahara :) !!!!

I just LOVE their CS!!!!!!!

ADS

Madeline410

I thought you were talking about the Click & Safe feature LOL!

That's great! I loooove good CS. Evenflo was fantastic both times I talked to them.. Stacey was her name and she was sweet as can be.

2BunniesMommy

LOL! I also thought you were talking about the Click and Safe and was thinking that is the first time anyone has loved it. I am glad they are taking care of you. I too have been happy with their CS. Do you have a pic of the part that broke? I am trying to picture it (without walking out to the car) am and not quite able to figure it out. And even if I do look at DD's I will still wonder what yours did!

njkj

Here are some pics of the broken cupholder

371637867.jpg

371637863.jpg

You can't see it in the pic but there is a tab that holds the gray piece in and it has totally snaped off. I *think* it happened one of the few times the cupholder was put in (it is normally left out) and either me or Dh tried to open it from the front seat. The cupholders are hard to get open anyways let alone trying to do it blindly from the front pass. seat.

I honestly did not think it was a saftey issue but figured I would say something since I was on the phone with them anyway. I definatly did not think they were going to send a whole new seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC