My Walmart finally got the Nautilus AND...

zeo2ski

they replaced the Comfort Sport with the My Ride!!! I saw the 2 Nautis in boxes, none displayed and I was so happy, then I walked down the aisle and saw the empty spots where the CS and scenera were and the ticket under the CS's spot was the MR's ticket, with a boxed one right under it. I just couldn't believe it. :thumbsup:

ADS

Mommy0608

That's great! Mine has had the Nautilus for a little while, but the only convertibles they've had are the Scenera and an older 3-in-1 (40lb harness). I keep hoping the MyRide will appear.

christineka

Mine has had the nautilus, but it is in the convertible 3 in 1 section. I bet they don't think they need another graco convertible. Ours doesn't carry the comfortsport. I'd be shocked to see the myride there. (It would make me happy though.)

Shaunam

Mine didn't have the CS for the longest time and then they brought it back. :thumbsdown: I wish they'd replace it with the MR. They did replace the old 3 in 1s with the new 50 lb ones though.

mish

Mine never got the Nautilus, but I did see the MyRide the other day. I almost fainted.

NannyMom

I saw 2 MRs in boxes at a Walmart a couple weeks ago. I thought they were just bought and returned. But maybe not. Maybe they'll be carrying them. I sooo want to see the Alma there :)

MANDY1234

That would be so exciting! My wally world had the Nautilus....once...and only 3 of them lol If it's not a crappy 3-in-1 or Cosco we don't carry it :( Not if I drive 15 minutes north they have ALL kinds of seats!!! Maybe they will get the MYRide there:love:

2BunniesMommy

My WalMart just did a remodel. Prior to they had Evenflo Discovery, Cosco Scenera, Cosco HBB, Evenflo Big Kid booster, and a couple no back boosters and sometimes a Pooh Graco travel system. That was it.

Now they have added EFTA, the 50lbs limit AOE or something like that, Graco Turboboosters, Comfortsports, another travel system, Nautilus, a Cosco infant seat, Evenflo chase. So, lot of new stuff, but not lots of good stuff. Haven't been in about 2 weeks, so they may have added the MyRide, will have to check! They added tons of other baby stuff too, so maybe?

2BunniesMommy

Wow! Yep WOW!!! I posted a couple days ago on this thread that my walmart had just done a remodel and had lot of new seats. I hadn't been there in about 2 weeks and went today and now they have the MYRIDE65 also. I am shocked! We are in the middle of no where with a small walmart. This is really amazing. It is the Edgemont Dots and the cover is so much better than the Spiral at BRU.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC