Any interest in Cranberry Ergo?

cpsaddict

Any interest in Cranberry Ergo? SOLD!

I have an EUC Ergo in Cranberry. It also has the extender strap. I just washed it and hung it to dry. I would like $80ppd. I paid $75+shipping and then bought the extender brand new. If there is interest, I can take some pics.

DSCI1760.jpg

It looks darker than it is because it was still damp when I took the pics. Not sure why the hood looks darker, because it isn't IRL. SOLD!!:D

Last edited:
ADS

Suzibeck

I'd like to see pics! I'm trying to save for an Ergo, not sure if I can come up with that amount just yet however. Maybe, if I can manage to sell some more stuff.

cpsaddict

I'd like to see pics! I'm trying to save for an Ergo, not sure if I can come up with that amount just yet however. Maybe, if I can manage to sell some more stuff.

I'll get some up tonight. I am not in a huge hurry to sell it. I am trying to save for a Pikkolo carrier, since DD likes to be carried out.

J-max

CPST Instructor
Awe man, I finally broke down and bought one full price a month ago.

This is a great deal, I hope somone snaps it up quick!

Suzibeck

I really want it! I have several things up for sale on Craig's List so I think I'll be able to come up with the money soon.

Suzibeck

Thanks, but if you have someone else interested, don't hold it for me. I have not had any luck so far with my stuff listed on CL, all in EUC and priced at 1/3-1/4 retail cost. People are looking for $2 baby equipment in these parts I guess.

Mom2three

Thanks, but if you have someone else interested, don't hold it for me. I have not had any luck so far with my stuff listed on CL, all in EUC and priced at 1/3-1/4 retail cost. People are looking for $2 baby equipment in these parts I guess.

What all are you trying to sell? Anything that you could ship?

Mama Jo

If Susan doesn't want it, I'd be interested. But I wouldn't have money till either the weekend or early next week when I get paid. Unless it looks more pink than red IRL. lol

How easy is it to use? Could I strap him in on my own without any help? I've been thinking of getting a Patapum, but I haven't gotten anything yet... it makes me nervous because I'd never have anyone to help me hold onto him while I'd be trying to strap him in.

cpsaddict

If Susan doesn't want it, I'd be interested. But I wouldn't have money till either the weekend or early next week when I get paid. Unless it looks more pink than red IRL. lol

How easy is it to use? Could I strap him in on my own without any help? I've been thinking of getting a Patapum, but I haven't gotten anything yet... it makes me nervous because I'd never have anyone to help me hold onto him while I'd be trying to strap him in.

I strap Kenzie on myself, but I have only done it on the front. I find it easy to use. It's definately a dark red color. If it was pink, I would hoard it. :D There are some videos on the Ergo website that show how to use it. Maybe those would help? That's how I learned to use it, since I don't have the instructions.

Suzibeck

What all are you trying to sell? Anything that you could ship?

Sold my Moby for $25 tonight.

I have some shoes listed on here that dd wore only a few times before her feet finally decided to grow. :rolleyes:

Most of the stuff I have is big so not worth shipping. I do have a few clothing items, but not much as she mostly wears hand me downs from a generous friend. I do have an overall set from Osh Kosh in 9 mo size that could ship fairly cheaply and I found an LLBean fleece coat downstairs yesterday in a 3T I'd be willing to part with.

Suzibeck

Dh says to go ahead and buy it now if you haven't sold it already! I have $45 of it already and he feels confident that the saucer and carseat will sell to give me the rest, plus I have the few other items I posted on here. I'll send you a pm.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC