What adhesive?

AtTheSouthDam

DD2 pulled the comfort foam off the back of her True Fit yesterday, separating it from the stiff foam. What is a good glue to put it back on? I don't want to melt the styrofoam with a any of the epoxy like glues and the craft glue I used last night didn't work at all. DH was thinking a glue gun but thought I should post the question to you guys first :)

Also, would anyone know if Learning curves will sell you just the bottom part of the cover (for the main seat part) or if you have to buy a whole set with all the pads? Apparently riding home in it naked after a diaper blowout is dangerous for the foam's integrity ;)

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Never mind.. I called The First years now that it is later in the morning. They are sending me a whole new seat! :eek: I feel bad and they know and I know it was user error but the insisted and even told me to keep the cover so I have a back up for next time! I :love: their customer service!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC