Guess what was in my handout about carseat safety...

BekahD

when I took my daughter to her 4yr well check!

A nice print out of information from Car-Seat.org and the web address. :thumbsup:

We are asked at every visit what type of seat we have our kids in and encouraged to keep them harnessed or in a rear-facing carseat as long as the seat allows. I have always taken it for granted that our ped's office is so up to date on carseat safety. Learning that other offices do not make the same effort makes me appreciate them even more.:)

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
w00t! That is exceedingly awesome. Not just great, but awesome. Point them here, doc! Gotta love a medical professional who bows to the experts.

Wendy

BekahD

w00t! That is exceedingly awesome. Not just great, but awesome. Point them here, doc! Gotta love a medical professional who bows to the experts.

Wendy

It was the tip sheet you guys have plus the web address. They also included all the carseat info that our Children's Hospital puts out which tells you what the laws are but then what the safest practices are and explains that the laws are not up to date with research.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
It was the tip sheet you guys have plus the web address. They also included all the carseat info that our Children's Hospital puts out which tells you what the laws are but then what the safest practices are and explains that the laws are not up to date with research.

Technically, it would be polite if they had asked permission. This gives us the chance to make sure the information they want to use is up to date. It also allows us to request that they didn't portray the handout as being provided by Car-Seat.Org, rather than their office...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC