Maybe we need a Coccoro?!

NannyMom

Anyone happen to have (or be able to take) a pic of a RF CCO in between 2 PWs?? I've been struggling with DB's 3 across. And maybe the CCO is it. It has a lockoff. It's narrow. And hopefully it'll last BabyS for a year or 2 RF.

Anyone have comparisons of the CCO and the Titan? I soooo wish there was somewhere, anywhere near me that had the CCO.

ADS

NannyMom

No. I have an Uptown, but it's loaned to the neighbors. The Titan fits. But for some unknown reason, I'm having a heck of a time installing it in the center. I thought maybe the CCO would be easier because it has a lockoff.

BW1426

For the money of a Coccoro, I think I'd see if a radian would fit in there and install nicely. You can get a radian with a tech discount for much less than a Coccoro and it would be a much more versatile seat.

NannyMom

For the money of a Coccoro, I think I'd see if a radian would fit in there and install nicely. You can get a radian with a tech discount for much less than a Coccoro and it would be a much more versatile seat.

I've tried the RN. I can't get it to install well with the locking retractor. And...um... I just wasn't motivated enough to try with the locking clip.

The Titan actually fits better than the RN. THe kids can get their hands to the buckles easier. Here's the problem.... If I install with the locking retractor, it still moves toooo much. If I use a LC, when I unbuckle to put the LC back on, we can't rebuckle :mad: I've tried with DB and MB, and even with A and J.

I don't know if the problems are because of the tiny hump in the seat, or because the seatbelt anchor points are so far apart. Or because the Accord hates me :whistle: Actually, the Uptown RF with locking retractor in neighbor nanny's car didn't go so easy, but outboard it was simple. Unfortunately, 2 PWs don't fit so well next to each other with the RF seat outboard. And A is nowhere near passing the 5 step test in DB's accord.

I won't be buying the carseat. I was going to loan them my Titan until outgrown (either weight or height for this huge baby) and then reaccess. Right now DB has a RF Titan and 1 PW. So he can't take both A and J at the same time :(

Anyway, I'm wondering if the CCO might solve the middle seatbelt instalation problem :confused: I'm thinking it's either that or an MA. OR..... But J in a RN instead of PW, but DB doesn't want that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC