10 petite toddler fuzzi bunz....girl colors

Amaris

These were bought new by me. There are no seconds. There are 2 diapers with issues to be noted, please see individual colors listed below for notes. Each diaper includes the microfiber insert that it came with, and I have a few (I think 2) that I will throw in as extras. The insides do not have any stains, and other than what's noted they are in very good condition. They were 17.95 each new, and I'm asking $120 for the lot of 10.

I have
2 light pink (one has a stain on the outside, our daughter was wearing it outside with a dress)
2 bubble gum pink
2 butter yellow
2 periwinkle (one has a slight imperfection on the outside of the pul, it does not effect the function at all)
1 lavender
1 aqua

I will try to post pics if anyone is interested!

ADS

MANDY1234

I haven't been CD long enough to have ever heard of these...what is the sizing on thses? My baby is about 23 lbs and 8 months would these fit? I only have one size FB so IDK about sizes :) Thanks

Amaris

Probably not. They are about the same size around as a medium, but they have the rise of a large. Kaitlin is very long in the body and the mediums fit perfectly around but weren't long enough so we went to petites. The size chart says they fit 20-30lbs, 9-12 inch thigh, and a 16 inch rise.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC