What should I do??

monsterling

Okay, here's the story. My friend post some of his DS pics on FB and I found couple pics that the little kid was sit inside the carseat. BUT, forward facing :eek::eek::eek:. The LO is less than 7 months old and they lived in Vegas. I am kinda shock when I saw the pics as I know that's so danger for his son. (I totally support ERF and my DS still RF in his Blvd). Since we are not very close, I tried to be very politely and send them a message to ask if their DS is forward-facing already and I suggested to them RF should be more safe and appropriate. But, they did not reply to me and I don't think they did turn their DS back RF. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Everytime when I looked at the pics, I just feels so scare. I can't imagine the scene if something happen during their ride.

I tried searching online to see what kind of carseat they had but I can't found out the model. And, I don't familiar the carseat law in Vegas that is allowed to do or not. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Please help.

Here is my friend's pic.

ADS

myliljunebugs

O.M.G. I don't even know. Really all you can do is inform her of what needs to be done, maybe send her something stating the laws in her state (aren't all states RF to 12 AND 20?) and pray. :(

morninglori

Oh my goodness...that baby isn't even buckled in at the crotch! I hope this picture was taken while they were in the middle of putting baby in/out of the car and not while driving.

You have given them some information....what they do with it is their next decision...Since they haven't replied, maybe they are researching the issue?...another potential reason they haven't responded.

I would try to not look at the picture or find out what they did or didn't do...the added stress to you isn't worth it IMO.

monsterling

Oh my goodness...that baby isn't even buckled in at the crotch! I hope this picture was taken while they were in the middle of putting baby in/out of the car and not while driving.

That's what I thought as my other friend (next to the baby) seems just get in to the car.....:whistle::whistle:

monsterling

That's what I thought as my other friend (next to the baby) seems just get in to the car.....:whistle::whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC