Our MyRide isn't going to work after all

Spam

I bought a bartlett MR to replace the spiral I sent back. I :love: the seat, really do, and do not want to deter anyone from buying one. We went garage sale-ing like we usually do and A was having a fit. I thought he was just upset because he didn't have a sucky with him, but after about an hour of non-stop crying (very unusually for him), I stopped at a gas station and took him out of the seat. Well, he was wet for one thing, but on his back there were two big red circular marks. I felt the seat where it would have been touching him and it was very hard, like zero padding and rough feeling. I moved the cover back and there is a small circle indent there.. I guess he was rubbing it wrong or something :confused: I really loved this seat, but I guess I'm returning it for a second time. :(

ADS

Spam

The cover feels the same all over. After the foam ends, it's just hard plastic.

cookie123

Sometimes I wonder when these issues crop up if anyone ever puts a child in the seat before it goes on the market, or if it is used at all to see how it works iRL.

Spam

I dunno, but I'm sad. I really like the MR, but can't listen to him cry the entire time he's in the seat :( We went today at the same time of day and he was quiet, and happy. Maybe he's just spoiled by the thickness of the blvd, although he didn't cry in the two hour trip in his RN65 last night either. I guess he just wasn't comfortable in the MR.

Raegansmom4

Huh, I have the Bartlett and my dd loves it. Haven't had any comfort issues. Too bad it didn't work for your lo.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC