Carseat bliss!

tchrgrrl

I am so happy to have my kids back in a Regent and MA! After our accident we purchased 2 DC thinking we would move the RF'ing almost 2 year old to a DC and use the DC for our 4 year old until we could get a Regent. I *HATED* the DCs. I am glad they were safe and they worked (when DH could tighten them) but I could not adjust the harness straps on my own, at all. This morning DH installed the new Regent and new MA in our rental van and today was lovely! I loved being able to get my babes in there nice and tight without HAVING to have help from DH.

Now I just need to get cute new covers on them :D - I wonder when Britax is going to come out with a cute plush (boyish) cover for the Regent?

ADS

LuvBug

Awsome! Was it you who had a store say you could use 2 seats and bring them back when the seats you really wanted came in?

And on the regent covers, not until never lol! Well they are having a limited edition come out in the next month or 2, but it wont be available as just the cover. I think all the demand will make them think though.

lovinwaves

I am so happy to have my kids back in a Regent and MA! After our accident we purchased 2 DC thinking we would move the RF'ing almost 2 year old to a DC and use the DC for our 4 year old until we could get a Regent. I *HATED* the DCs. I am glad they were safe and they worked (when DH could tighten them) but I could not adjust the harness straps on my own, at all. This morning DH installed the new Regent and new MA in our rental van and today was lovely! I loved being able to get my babes in there nice and tight without HAVING to have help from DH.

Now I just need to get cute new covers on them :D - I wonder when Britax is going to come out with a cute plush (boyish) cover for the Regent?

Good for you!! Hopefully your Ody will be back in no time!! I wish it well in the repair shop ;)

tchrgrrl

Awsome! Was it you who had a store say you could use 2 seats and bring them back when the seats you really wanted came in?
Sort of - I can return them with a 25% restocking fee within 30 days - which is next week. But Progressive said they would pay for all FOUR seats I have bought since the accident to the tune of nearly $1200. If they follow through and I get that check then he did say that Progressive might decide to take possession of the 2 seats we are not using. I am going to call tomorrow to make sure he got my faxed receipts last week and see the status of that check - that would sure be nice to have before Christmas and my kids' birthdays!

LuvBug

ah ok, I was close. I thought it was you, but Im a little tired.
Good luck with that!
When do you expect your van back?

tchrgrrl

We still don't have a final estimate - the first body shop we had it at was really shady so we had it moved to a Honda dealer with a body shop. The first body shop had the "final" estimate at $11k and that was without any structural or mechanical damage included :rolleyes: They hadn't even opened the hood. :mad: The Honda shop said minimum of 4-6 weeks once they start the work :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC