SwaddleMe carseat blanket in use - photos

Lea_Ontario

0bccc035.jpg

0bccc035-1.jpg

0bccc035-2.jpg

We used this for the first time today - the swaddling blanket had an added feature - this was the easiest car ride yet, he was SO quiet and content in the car.

ADS

SPJ&E

Very cool! I wish I had known about those when Joshua was born...he loved to be swaddled!

That little man of yours is a cutie! Is that a newer model Snugride with the 22 lb., 29 in. limits?? He looks huge in that carseat compared to what Joshua looked like in his as a newborn, lol!

Last edited:

Lea_Ontario

Very cool! I wish I had known about those when Joshua was born...he loved to be swaddled!

That little man of yours is a cutie! Is that a newer model Snugride with the 22 lb., 29 in. limits?? He looks huge in that carseat compared to what Joshua looked like in his as a newborn, lol!

Nope - this is an "oldie" :lol: Bought in mid 2002 for my older son.
20lbs limit.

Bear entered this world weighing in a little over 9lbs - he is "huge" compared to a lot of newborns.

Last edited:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Wyatt is a cutie!!!!

I'm glad the Swaddle Me worked well for you. IT is always good to have a peaceful car ride! :)

Did Owen get his cast off?

SPJ&E

Nope - this is an "oldie" :lol: Bought in mid 2002 for my older son.
20lbs limit.

Wyatt entered this world weighing in a little over 9lbs - he is "huge" compared to a lot of newborns.

I remembered you announcing his birth and that he was over 9 lbs., so I knew he was a big boy anyway...he just looks like a perfect little giant in his carseat!!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Cute! We don't use ours too often, but Ilana seems to like it when we do. He does look big, but then again Ilana is small and has a bigger carseat that makes it look worse. lol

Simplysomething

We used this for the first time today - the swaddling blanket had an added feature - this was the easiest car ride yet, he was SO quiet and content in the car.

He has got to be one of the cutest little baby boys I've ever seen. You gave birth to one of those TV show babies! lol (you know, the three month olds? j/k, he's a doll. and the swaddleme is intertersting....I never got the hang of swaddling.)

(seriously he's just so cuddly looking!)

k.

Morganthe

He has got to be one of the cutest little baby boys I've ever seen. You gave birth to one of those TV show babies! lol (you know, the three month olds? j/k, he's a doll. and the swaddleme is intertersting....I never got the hang of swaddling.)

(seriously he's just so cuddly looking!)

k.
Simply's absolutely right -- He's adorable, cuddly, but he doesn't look like a newborn at all! He looks so mature. Then again, my dd wasn't 9lbs until around 3 months old. Still, she looked younger then, than he does now :D

Congrats!
Love the swaddle me -- I could have used that back then too. (sigh) ;)

Lea_Ontario

Bear is a cutie!!!!

I'm glad the Swaddle Me worked well for you. IT is always good to have a peaceful car ride! :)

Did Boo get his cast off?

Yes he did - we took him in last Friday to have it taken off and get more X-rays. We have to go back in February for more X-rays too, because the growth plate was involved.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC