Best fit.
Photo0210.jpg

Good head wings.
grad046.jpg

Inexpensive.
DSC00378.jpg

Like the design and fit.
Image021-1.jpg

Secure feeling. Want captains seat for this. Love the LATCH.
Photo0123.jpg

Too expensive, love the fit and LATCH.
CARSEATS8-1.jpg

Not feeling this seat.
Image117.jpg

Reminds me of the Monterey, arm rests too low.
Image082.jpg

Hate it, but would love to have just the seat as a spare.
Image081.jpg

ADS

Yoshi

No "All of the above"?:p;)

I voted new PW SG.....and even though the side wings are not as nice as the old PW, I think it is a roomier seat from the looks of it. And the Monarch's armrests are too low, but we love ours! I hated the Monterey, and TB's are just a dime a dozen. :twocents: Vivo is nice, too.....I am no help-that is why I am selling 2 of my 6 boosters.:whistle:

mommaon112903

We have a Monterey and I would not trade it for anything, we :love: it!

She looks great in the Monterey and I :love: how deep it is all around. If you have LATCH, definatly the Monterey.

No LATCH, the PWSG-even though it is not my favorite seat, I don't suppose you can get your hands on the old-style Parkway, huh? Now THAT seat I do :love: and would really like one as a spare for Josef.

Splash

I think the overall best fit is from the Turbo. The FN I don't really like the fit on her. I'd say Turbo follow by SG. The clip might be enough to push me to the SG.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I voted PWSG, but I like the way she looks in the Monterey just as well. It's just a peace of mind thing to have the anti-submarine clip. Plus it's COOL.

I :love: the parkway on her(I have one and love it).
I love the parkway sg(I really feel better knowing it has the anti-submarining clip.
I love the fit on the turbo too.

My choice:
Price: Turbo
Comfy and safe: Either parkway

I just have no love for the monetary since it is so wide.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
okay..the look in the purple pw...OMG, is everyone else not just dying of deliciousness? Ds gets the exact look....lol.
The turbo fits really well, and is inexpensive, but i also like the fit of the PWSG, and it goes higher, so will last longer, and has the SG protection. I would probably get it.
The monterey...it also fits well, but i personaly wouldnt use it without latch, i dont care what they say, its too fricken heavy, so for a seat that would be installed and left someplace with latch, I'd maybe get it, but for a portable seat, I wouldnt get it..again, too heavy and you'd have to make certain NO vehicle you ever transferred it to was without latch..too much hassle.

so..anyway..my first choice, pwsg, second tb, third - probably nauti, because it looks like you'd get..what? another year plus HARNESSED in it? And it looks likethe booster fit is actually goodon her.

however...not to make this harder for you, but i woudl be very cautious of picking a BOOSTER based upon the fit of the belt on a test bench. simply because eith boosters, the belt geometry of the vehicle plays into how it fits SO MUCH....10 degrees difference in angle can be the differnce between a great booster fit and completely unacceptable. just saying.

HEVY

The PWSG, Monterey, TB and Vivo was all tested in my car. The Frontier was tested back in spring of 2008. This seat is for training then to be put in DH's car, he doesn't have LATCH and she will be outboard. I look at the Monterey and adore it, but when I put her in it, not feeling it. I liked the TB and for my car it's OK, the seat she would be in is far enough away from the window to not be to concerned with the SIP. With the exception of not having deeper head wings and ugly covers I really, really like the PWSG. I also like the Tiffany PW, but that would be a bit harder to get and more expensive.

Decisions would be easier if the PWSG had LATCH and a cuter cover.
What's the likelyhood this seat will get LATCH added to it? Not likely, right?

swtgi1982

pretty much i agree the turbo booster looks to be the best fit for her. the shoulder strap in way to many of the others is way to close to the end of her shoulder for my comfort level. Maybe if you are set on a different one that does not fit so well now, then go with the inexpensive turbo booster, and then when she is older and a better fit for the other one upgrade then.

emandbri

I would totally get the monterey but would wait until fall and see what new covers come out.

HEVY

I will be trying the PWSG and the Monterey one more time. I really want captains seats, the Regent and Monterey will not fit next to each other. And I don't want either seat in the third rwo. I wish I was able to put the second row in the third row.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
You can put the third row in the second row. You can put another third row back in the third row. No second in the third though, I tried!

HEVY

I know, but getting a third row with LATCH is just as hard as getting the captian seats (which I would much rather have).

So uhm Judi? Which one do you like?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC