MY RIDE covers/patterns

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
i probably missed it...i know there has been a lot of talk about target's new seats....but my target had it in Flair when i was there today. very cute! still not a fan of the seat itself. but that cover did make it very tempting. and the cover seemed to stay on quite well!

ADS

::er!ca::

Flair is my favorite cover for the seat, but like you said... not a fan of the seat (though I haven't put tried my child in it).

Madeline410

I still haven't seen Flair in person! BooHoo lol. I've seen Bartlett, Spiral, Sonata, Chandler (my fav!), and Streamer.

See, I LOVE the seat. I love the Graco harness and how it's smooth like butter (at least the one I tried), and how comfy it looks, but it's just not tall enough.

NannyMom

I'm waiting for a local Target to carry Flair. But, maybe they shouldn't. Because I loved my My Ride and it just might make me buy another.

Spam

Our Target only has the Bartlett so far, and that's fine because I don't have a girl anyways, but am thinking about getting one for my neice for Christmas. I :love: the MyRide. I just bought a Bartlett with my Spiral refund. It's replacing my blvd as our primary. No it's not the tallest, but I just love it! So comfy.. A can see me when he looks up, he can hold his lovey next to his face and sleep, in the blvd he was leaning forward out of the wings to lay on his lovey. Ohhhh, and the cupholders are awesome! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC