pic of Fiona in her frontier!

We finally turned Fiona forward facing from her True fit to a frontier
here was before
0720091640.jpg

she still had some room height wise but weight was she was creeping up (about 33 lbs)

here is the next day when her frontier arrived, this was trying it out with LBP.. we actually have it rock solid with latch right now.

0729091312.jpg

(lol if you look closely you can totally see that I didn't bother to uninstall the true fit, I just pulled those yellow tabs and moved the straps down and put Nolan in it lol.. love true fit!)

I of course have the mommy guilt of knowing she could have made it rear facing a little longer, but she wanted to so badly and I felt that at 3 years and 8 months we had made it a long time.

Anyways.. how does she look?!

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Meghan, you're going to get to teach ME the LBP! I've done it twice, but both times in vehicles it did NOT work well with. So I'm looking forward to playing with yours. (And to show you all the great things about your new EFTA!)

Spam

:love: her curls! She's a cutie and looks very happy in her new seat! I recognize that pacifier, we use those too :D

:love: her curls! She's a cutie and looks very happy in her new seat! I recognize that pacifier, we use those too :D

lol shhhhhh that is our little secret bad parenting thing with her, we let her have it in the car and at night still.. she has been the WORST to get rid of it.. Julianna was a little hard, Nolan doesn't take one (he maybe used it in the car once in a while when he was tiny. but by 6 months never..but Fiona, augh still at this age, she will make such a stink about not having it inthe car that I can't even concentrate.. its terrible. poor kids going to need years of dental work and speech therapy.:thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC