Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

ISO: Britax RA, Clek Oli, Radian(with 40 limit)

Title says it all. :-)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO: Britax RA, Clek Oli, Radian(with 40 limit)

i have a Clek Olie that i have decided to sell so i can fund a Radian (40 lmt).
    the cover is camo.
    let me know if you are interested. i havent thought about price b/c i decided to do this 30 minutes ago before looking here to post an ISO.
    Rachel, mom to 5 boys, 22, 16, 8, 5 and 1.
    5 and 8 year olds in Britax Frontiers; baby in Britax Chaperone.

kimiko232

I have a roundabout that I purchased new. It was born on 2/11/08. I bought it last year. It has an orange cover on it. U. of Virginia (my husband was an alum.) Let me know if you're interested. Was planning on saving for another child. But, saw your post.
    Thanks!
    Kim

CPS Fanatic

Sorry, just got back from vacation.
    How much for the oli and roundabout? What is the DOM of the oli?

kimiko232

You know. I don't know how much to ask. I was trying to find that year on ebay. Do you know what they normally go for? I'll have to check further into it. It's pretty much brand new (I bought a MA at target for cheap and was going to use these proceeds to offset that cost- the MA was born in 2008 too [bummed about that]). And, I have the original box up in the attic (not sure if that helps). Is there some sort of formula everyone uses?
    Just wondering?
    Thanks,
    Kim