Another "which seat to get?" post

TheQueenMother

DD is 4 y/o, 45lbs. She is on the top slots of her MA with about an inch or more to grow in harness height, but complains about her shoulders being snug. She is in the 2nd from the top slots of her GN with about 1/2 inch to those slots. She really likes the GN. I have the nauti installed in the suburban and have had the MA in the commuter car. We will be in the car at least an hour/day beginning on the 10th. I have to get her something else to ride in for her comfort and my sanity.
Do I
1) buy another Gn? I know the nauti installs in that spot and I know she likes it.
My other option and the one I am leaning toward is a convertible. I like the option of having a seat DS can ride in RFing in a pinch. I have been leaning toward the radian as it seems to the best of all worlds. DD will go to a booster in less than 2 years and I think a radian would last her that long, but I am really worried about the install. There are not knowledgeable techs here to help me out if it is difficult. I also am considering the TF, just because I like the monet and would trade for the sporty blue when she outgrows the seat and ds needs it. But getting the pink cover defeats the whole purpose of getting a seat for JIC.
I really need help making this decision. I have the money to buy but can't make up my mind. Should I get a GN, TF, or RN?
Thanks
Amanda

ADS

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If you really think needing to transport DS JIC will happen, get the Radian. What car do you have? Maybe people here can tell you how it installs in that car (easily, poorly, tricks, etc.).

If JIC is a very rare probability go for the Nautilus and hope JIC doesn't happen (or get a different seat for JIC).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC