Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Community Member VoodooChile's Avatar

Question I didn't do so well in HS Geometry

so I could use some input here, if anyone can help. I drive a 2000 Mountaineer, and have dd in a Frontier and ds rf in a Marathon. The vents for the backseat come out the back of the console. I have no problem having cool air reach dd, but with ds, it's a LOT harder! It seems like everything I try, doesn't quite reach him. Now he's going to be rf in that position for a long time (unless the new car fairy pays me a visit...). Does anyone have a similar setup, and been successful getting some air to a rf kiddo? He's outboard on the driver's side, and the windows back there are tinted as dark as state law allows.
    *This is NOT why I asked about that Jing Joe thingy the other day--I wouldn't even consider putting that thing in my baby's seat!
    Dd 10/2005--Incognito
    Ds 3/2009--Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro, Clek Oobr

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads