Question Will a Zeus 360 fit in a Jetta 2003?

M

MafaldaMay

Hello,

We're looking for a rf car seat for my mother's car. She's driving a Jetta 2003 and has physical disabilities, so we were interested in the Zeus 360.

Would that seat fit in her car, without front passenger having knees completely in the dash?

Thanks for your input!

ADS

Maedze

Welcome to C-S.org. Can you describe what specifically your mother will have trouble with, and the age, weight and height of your child?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
This is such a new seat that no one here (as far as I know) has one or has installed one. (With the exception of someone--forget who--on carseatblog...but I don't think it's been installed yet.)

The shell of the seat looks very similar to the Coccoro, which will fit in nearly anything. However, with the large base, I can't say how the Zeus 360 installs. It might be a while before we know.

M

MafaldaMay

Re: Will a Zeus 360 fit in a Jetta 2003? or worses, a 2-door BMW M3?

Welcome to C-S.org. Can you describe what specifically your mother will have trouble with, and the age, weight and height of your child?

My mother has fybromyalgia and has been dealing with a shoulder capsulitis for a few years now. There are several types of movements she cannot do with her left shoulder, and she's been having a hard time putting my daughter in and our of her rf infant seat (a Peg Perego 30/30) and to buckle her from that angle. That's why the swiveling thing seemed attractive.

As for my daughter, she's 11-month old, weighs 21.5 pounds and measures 28.5 inches.

We're also looking for a new seat my husband's M3, a 2-door car, and were thinking that maybe the Zeus 360 would be a good idea... but I wonder even more if it'll fit in that car...

Thanks for your help!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC