Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Chevy Traverse

Chevy Traverse

Anybody have this? I did a search but didn't find too much. Do you know how many latches it has and tethers? Would you recommend it?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Chevy Traverse

Personally, I find it to be the least attractive or the Lamda Quad. The Buick Enclave, Saturn Outlook, or GMC Acadia are all the same car with different looks...& I think they all look better.

But, do a search for those vehicles & you'll likely find the info you need. Many people on here drive those & love them. Good luck!

I dont have any info for you but I do really want a Traverse!

Senior Community Member aeormsby's Avatar

If they kept it the same as the Outlook, it has full Latch outboard 2nd row (we have the bench seat in the 2nd row), tether in the center position both 2nd & 3rd row. The headrests are kind of annoying, but can be removed in the 2nd row. The center 2nd row position has the most compatibility issues, but works for most seats I've tried.

We've had our Outlook for 2 years. Only 2 kids so we have tons of room travelling in it. Very comfy to drive/ride in and for the kids in the back. I've done a variety of 3-across in the 2nd row. And you can fit a Marathon RF in the 3rd row (couldn't get a snugride back there though).
    Ann