Where can I find

ETA in mocha mint? other than in a target store? I think I am going to get one once I get my my ride refund....

ETA as in edited to add not the car seat lol

I am getting one! Thanks to CTPDmom! Coleen is the best ever!!! :love::love::love::thumbsup: She found one at target and grabbed it today! Whoohoo! We are playing car seats on Thursday and I will get it then.. stay tuned for pics!

Last edited:
ADS

Pixels

I don't know for sure if this is the case with the EFTA/mocha mint, but Target (and other big retailers) often get their own covers. Basically if you want that cover, you have to get it at that store.

I don't know for sure if this is the case with the EFTA/mocha mint, but Target (and other big retailers) often get their own covers. Basically if you want that cover, you have to get it at that store.

Ok thanks.. do you know if they are discontinued? with the new covers taht have come out? I want one, I love this color for some reason it really catches my eye. but I won't be able to purchase it for a few weeks

Beckers

I just bought one at my target on "clearance" ($119) So, I'm guessing they are discontinuing them. I wish you lived closer because I'm planning on taking it back!

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
It's a Target exclusive as far as I know. And they've already re-shelved with the new EFTA pattern...so you might have to do some searching to find one. :(

TheQueenMother

Albee ended up with the sandbox cover, you might get lucky and it show up in closeouts somewhere. Or try to do a cover swap with someone.

It's a Target exclusive as far as I know. And they've already re-shelved with the new EFTA pattern...so you might have to do some searching to find one. :(

that stinks, that color just catches my eye :(

Maybe I will have some luck when I get my refund, I will shop around.

I am getting one! Thanks to CTPDmom! Coleen is the best ever!!! :love::love::love::thumbsup: She found one at target and grabbed it today! Whoohoo! We are playing car seats on Thursday and I will get it then.. stay tuned for pics!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC