Target Toy Clearance

True Blue

O.M.G. I'm dying of jealousy!!! It's 4 hours to Target!!! I'm sending my mom for Lego's and a few others I've see you all mention, but I really wish I could go dig through myself...last January they had the Clone Wars Didj set I bout for $90 down to $22...so I bought it and returned it on the old receipt, that was nuts! I'd love to find a Cozy Coupe..OMG...DD2 LOVES them....Argh....should I drive home???

ADS

katiesmommy

I got an our generation for $5 and the scooter for $6, Katy has been wanting one of those dolls since we got here and my sisters had them. Now she's getting one. I couldn't find any Ariel stuff, which is the other main thing she wanted, but I did find a bunch of fairies stuff. Her Christmas is basically done.

MySillyKids

IMG_2122.jpg

woo hoo. I'm so glad we're done shopping... for now. ROFL!

Holly

I'm going to go look today after dh gets off from school. I heard there are leapsters for $12 and games for $6! If so, and if they still have some, I'd be so happy! I want some for the girls for Christmas and have been thinking I can probably only get one for them to share, but if they really are so cheap, I can get them each one! DH just got paid today, this might not be a good thing, LOL! I'd also love some Geotrax stuff, the girls would love that!

Holly

MSK, is that a baby born in the background? Is that the doll that you can feed and it comes with a little potty? If so, how much was that?

MySillyKids

No, that baby giggles and kisses. K couldn't be with out it :rolleyes: , but it was only $6 so meh. lol.

Good luck holly, all the toys were already gone by the time i got to them.

The january target toy clearance is WAAAAAAAY better, because everyone's spent from xmas!!

rochelle

I heard there are leapsters for $12 and games for $6!

We did not see any leapsters yesterday evening so I dont know if they were on clearance. the leapster games were going for $3++ for some titles. remember to check the leapster game box though, some boxes at the Target I went to were empty and tampered.

Holly

Yeah, I figure if my store had anything good, it's probably going to be gone by now, but it's going to drive me crazy if I don't at least check.

MySillyKids

I agree. My mom went to a target, and she said she found 'nothing.'

I went to the same store, and walked out with a bill of $44.14! LOL!!!

Its prolly cause she was thinking about my kids only, and i was thinking about all the kids' friends.

waterbaby

I've been back three times (all different stores) and am SET on birthday gifts and some Christmas stuff. SWEET! No carseat or stroller finds, though. ;( Eh well, I don't need any of thoses.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I went to two Targets today. I found several things, but I think that most of the "good" stuff was gone.

I WISH I could have found Legos. No such luck.

True Blue

Man, I'm glad I didn't drive home! My mom went to THREE different Targets for me and found nothing. :( No Legos, nothing else that looked good. Soooo bummed.

She did, however, find the Nautilus for $85!!!!!! We decided it wouldn't fit our car situation but WOW!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC